Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are intended to assure manufactured food product is consistently high in quality for its intended use and safe for human or animal consumption.
CFS is uniquely positioned to benchmark your current GMP Programs against some of the best-in-class industry examples. Even more important, you will find us spending ample time in your production environment to observe actual GMP execution. We will not only provide a gap analysis, but deliver clearly prioritized recommendations for closing any gaps that may exist in your daily plant activities.
GMP Programs and Execution evaluations include but are not limited to:
- GMP Program review, including policies for personnel as well as contractors and required training.
- Personal and operational GMP execution by production, maintenance and sanitation employees
- Protective clothing practices
- Hand washing practices
- Entrance control between various hygiene zones in your facility, specifically Ready-to-Eat (RTE) or High Hygiene (HH) rooms
- Allergen cross contamination controls
- Foreign Material Control programs
- Housekeeping execution
- Pest Control programs
- Execution of regular inspections and corrective and preventive actions
CFS Preventive Plan Continuum
I received [Sanitation Essentials] training at your New Orleans facility a few years back as well as your Food Safety consulting services at our plant back in 2019. I've learned a lot both there and since then. Your Food Safety Specialist was and still is a contact for me till this day. Thanks and keep up the good work!!!Tommie Scudder III, Sanitation Manager, J. Skinner Baking Company
Rich Products Corporation has utilized the expertise of CFS at plant level, through consultation for remediation of food safety challenges. Due to their extensive and varied skill‐sets in sanitation and food safety, CFS provided expertise that aligned with the specific food process and challenge involved.David Vallina, Sanitation Program Manager , Rich Products Corporation