Commercial Food Sanitation is currently seeking a Program Manager to be part of our team. In the Program Manager role, you will define, create, and develop the execution of a new Operational Excellence program global roll-out for food manufacturing facilities. This program will integrate both products and services, targeting increased efficiency in operation and sanitation/food safety. Your work and ideas will form the basis on which our strategy is developed and executed and involve multiple functions in planning and execution. You will directly impact business development/direction and results, with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy across a global initiative. The ideal candidate is flexible to travel regularly; has a creative entrepreneurial/strategic mindset, a high degree of curiosity paired with strong self-initiative, as well as an affinity for food safety and the food processing industry. This role will be instrumental in helping the food industry become stronger in food safety and operational excellence.
This position includes:
- Gain experience in the global food manufacturing community, develop your potential and contribute to a growing and innovative organization
- A team that invests in each other’s success and takes pride in their work
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork, and effort
- The ability to be based in New Orleans or work remotely from a home office is mainland U.S.
Commercial Food Sanitation is a part of Intralox, L.L.C. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit the Intralox Careers website.
- Lead operational excellence program development, roll-out, and execution. This includes working with food safety specialists, application engineers, product development, business development, commercial teams, marketing, and training.
- Strategic business planning with customers to achieve goals and solve problems.
- Collaborate with customers to implement recommendations.
- Active member of CFS Institute in training and content development.
- B.S., Masters, or PhD in Science, Engineering, Business Management, or related field
- Demonstrated leadership with cross functional teams.
- Significant experience as a manager or SME in a manufacturing environment. Food manufacturing experience is a positive.
- Desire and ability to travel in North America and Internationally.
- Knowledge of process control and manufacturing principles. Training in Lean / six sigma is a strong positive.
- Fluent in the English language. Fluent in a second language is a positive.
Energetic and well-organized with exceptional communication skills
Desire to drive improvement and positive change in the global food industry
Fast and continuous learner with an entrepreneurial spirit
Customer focus with a Win-Win attitude.
Strong team player, self-managed and proactive with a demonstrated sense of ownership & leadership
Able to evaluate and effectively roadmap strategic business opportunities
Able to plan and oversee new commercial initiatives (project management)