This new global role is for innovative problem-solvers with an inquisitive mindset who can design, develop and implement digital training that helps employees grow. It’s an incredible opportunity to help shape employees’ talent with engaging digital, interactive learning experiences anytime, anywhere. This role can sit anywhere in the United States with the ability for remote work.
This position will work within a blended learning team and across two operating units: Intralox LLC and Commercial Food Sanitation LLC (CFS). Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C. with an extensive portfolio of innovative products and services that improve lives and optimize business worldwide each day. Intralox’s conveyance solutions enhance food safety, power e-commerce, and solve challenges for industries from automotive to industrial manufacturing to consumer goods. CFS, an Intralox company, integrates strategic consulting, expertise, and training to provide durable solutions to food safety and sanitation challenges for food processing plants and the food industry.
Together, our 3,000+ global employees are reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers’ growth worldwide for more than 45 years. We consistently and sustainably work together to create long-term value by continuously improving products, services, and processes for our customers. Our award-winning customer service team provides comprehensive support and access to technical experts to deliver fast, reliable solutions.
CFS and Intralox were founded upon the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We aim as a company to practice these principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence.
We listen objectively, think creatively, and deliver results. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Design, storyboard and create digital learning courses in partnership with SMEs and trainers – from initial concept through completion
- Provide specialist digital learning advice and knowledge to support the achievement of learning objectives
- Apply instructional design principles to structure content and produce high-quality instructional graphics, animations, user interfaces, self-assessments, and exercises for a blended learning environment
- Become a creative thought partner within a dynamic team
- Bring technical training to life focusing on an exceptional user experience in the digital environment
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, education technology, graphic design, or similar field
Experienced in developing e-learning using programs such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Premiere and Camtasia
Skilled in cutting through ambiguity to clearly convey a concept and message
Technology-savvy, and familiar with video editing technology and UI/UX. Experience with HTML, VR/AR, or 3D modelling is a plus
Open to feedback, with proven ability to work collaboratively with others
Confident, resilient, proactive with strong planning and organizational skills
Submit your application
Commercial Food Sanitation is an Intralox company. You will be redirected to submit your application online.