This new global role is for innovative game-changers who can design, develop and implement blended learning that helps people learn. It’s an incredible opportunity to delight our customers with engaging and fun interactive learning experiences
CFS is part of Intralox and Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative products and services that improve lives and optimize business worldwide each day.
Together, our 3,000+ global employees are reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers’ growth worldwide for more than 45 years. We consistently and sustainably work together to create long-term value by continuously improving products, services, and processes for our customers. Our award-winning customer service team provides comprehensive support and access to technical experts to deliver fast, reliable solutions.
CFS and Intralox were founded upon the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We aim as a company to practice these principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence.
We listen objectively, think creatively, and deliver results. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Lead the curriculum and instructional design of strategic training initiatives with customers
- Develop educational and instructional design standards and practices for the Blended Learning program
- Design, develop, and support other designers in using instructional strategies to meet defined learning objectives
- Design, storyboard and develop digital learning courses in partnership with SMEs and trainers – from initial concept through implementation
- Apply instructional design principles to produce high-quality instructional assets in a variety of delivery media: virtual and live training, digital courses, performance support videos, animations, job aids, live labs, self-assessments, and engaging exercises for a blended learning environment
- Bachelor’s degree required; ideally in instructional design, education technology, or graphic design. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 7+ years’ experience in curriculum and instructional design
- Experienced in developing e-learning using programs such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Premiere and Camtasia
- Technology-savvy, and familiar with video editing technology and UI/UX. Experience with HTML, VR/AR, or 3D modelling is a plus.
- Skilled in cutting through ambiguity and complexity to clearly convey a concept and message
- Confident, resilient, proactive with strong planning and organizational skills
- Open to feedback, with proven ability to coach and work collaboratively with others
Submit your application
Commercial Food Sanitation is an Intralox company. You will be redirected to submit your application online.